Deportation Alert: WILL I EVER SEE MY CHILD AGAIN?

Hussein, 1.6.2017, Metsälä reception center:


WILL I EVER SEE MY CHILD AGAIN?

”A month ago I was released at the last minute from a plane headed towards a forced deportation, thanks to the support of the passengers and staff of Turkish Airlines. After this, the police abused me and I got several bruises, which I have a doctor’s certificate for. The investigation is still ongoing, and neither I or my abuser have been interviewed. I have left a new appeal for asylum, but I have been told that I will be forcibly deported today. I am afraid that the police that has abused me will take part in my deportation.

I am also concerned for my child’s custody, and if I get a five-year denial to return to the Schengen area, I won’t see my son in five years, or perhaps never again. In Iraq I will be in great danger due to tribal conflicts, and also my family will be a threat to me after they have find out that I have left my wife and my child on their own in Finland.
I haven’t had the chance to see my child before the forced deportation. Aren’t me and my child entitled to human rights? Please help me!”

If you fly with Turkish Airlines to Istanbul, make sure that your flight is not a forced flight to death. Let the staff know that you will not approve of the forced deportations of asylum seekers on your flight. You can also write to Turkish Airlines on Facebook and Twitter.

More information about forced deportations, please ask:
juha.sipila@vnk.fi, paula.risikko@intermin.fi, paivi.nerg@intermin.fi, @TurkishAirlines (Twitter)

The asylum seekers demonstration on the Railway square in Helsinki has continued for 112 days. #112 päivää #wewillcontinue

#stopdeportations #oikeuselää #righttolive #SaveHussein



Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Kirje Kabulista [Urgent appeal from a deported family in Kabul Afghanistan]

[TIEDOTE 14.11.2017] POLIISI PAKKOPALAUTTI RASKAANA OLEVAN - LÄÄKÄRI EI SUOSITTANUT

SUOMI AIKOO PALAUTTAA PERHEEN IRAKIIN – MUKANA SEITSEMÄN ALAIKÄISTÄ LASTA